Saturday, May 8, 2010

My New Animation Reel

Hello everyone, this semester is coming to a close which means I have an updated demo reel for you all to see. You can watch the video below. But I highly recommend you click here to see my reel in all its HD goodness. I hope you enjoy.

Animation Reel Spring 2010.2 from Matt Parker on Vimeo.



Shot Breakdown:

-Obstacle Course (Spring 2010)- I animated the character in Maya, designed the course, made the obstacles, and lit the scene.

- "Nervous" Dialogue piece (Fall 2009)- I animated both characters and both horse's walk cycles in Maya, as well as picked the dialogue.

-Character Flip Cycle (Fall 2008) - I animated the character in Maya.

-Unreal 2004 Cutscene (Fall 2009) - This was part of a group project for a games cutscene class. All animation was done in Maya.
-"Oh Crap" - I animated the soldier and lit the scene.
-"Jump!" - I animated the soldier, ship, and missile.
I also lit the scene and created the explosion using
the Maya visor.
-"Falling" - I animated the soldier and ship, as well as
created the fire and lit the scene.
-"Crash Landing" - I animated soldier (falling) and
the two monster guards. I also animted the flying
debris and lit the scene.
-"Roll 'n Shoot" - I animated the soldier and both
monsters. I also lit the scene and created the
explosion with the Maya visor.

-Unreal 2000 Cutscene (Fall 2008) - This was part of another group project in a games animation class. All animation was done in Maya.
-"Run and jump" - I animated both characters.
-"Lookout!" -I animated all three characters.
-"Beating" - I animated all three characters.

-Walk cycle (Fall 2008) - A walk cycle I animated in Maya for a games animation class. Character rig was from Unreal 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment