Sunday, January 9, 2011

Animation Mentor!!!

So a while ago I was accepted into the Animation Mentor program, which is an online school for animation. It was founded by 3 professional animators with the intentions of teaching people how to animate on a professional level. According to the founders, they designed the courses the way they would like to be taught animation if they had to go back and do it all over again. And after looking at the course outlines, I think they nailed it.

I was, and am still, very excited about the program, and I'm excited to have begun my second step in becoming a professional animator. So, I've decided to at least attempt to put up a weekly outline/review of what I've been doing at AM so that my friends can see what I'm up to.

Please note that I will not be putting up any of the actual reviews or videos that Animation Mentor provides because that is against their school policy and will get me swiftly booted from their program. I may, however, be able to put up some of my own work that I have done as assignments.

2 comments:

  1. hi Matt cogragulation. Im looking forward some of ur success and hope to learn from ur experience in animation mentor. I look at ur demo reel its grate. Dialog scene should give some tweeks but u are now in mentor so i hope u get better after all. As ur first comment i hope to keep in touch with u and share my knoledge with u.(sandun3d@yahh.com) I just created my blog now i hope to upload some animation i created from maya in future. thanks
    sandun3d

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just searching for that kind a blog to see how AM process going and check it if this work for me or not.
    i like your blog and your AM process. keep going matt

    ReplyDelete